Directors, Audience, and Cast Reviews
Here's what others are saying about...
School Theatre Directors
"It is everything a high school musical should be.... I bet it becomes the most produced high school musical in America once it becomes known."
"I would like to thank you for putting together a wonderful show. My students had a blast working on it.... It will be a show that I will definitely recommend to my colleagues from other schools."
"I've been directing musicals for 30 years now; I wish I'd found this one sooner."
"Rhythm City was AWESOME! It was one of the best musicals we've performed..."
"Rhythm City Jr. is a high caliber show that all my students loved performing! It features many solos to highlight all the skillful actors in the cast."
Audience Exit Interviews
- "I'm looking forward to seeing this put on Broadway."
- "I never was much into musicals, but this was awesome!"
- "Finally, someone wrote a musical about people randomly breaking out into song. It's finally done."
- "I wanna go live in Rhythm City. It's awesome. I loved it."
- "It has all the things you want in a show. Two thumbs up."
- "The premise of it was really interesting, which is more than I can say for a lot of shows I've seen."
- "This show was the most fun show I have ever seen in my life. From the time I was born till up to this point, best show ever."
- "Far beyond what I would've ever thought!"
- "Best musical ever. Really. It was #1 in my book."
- "I'm a critic, and I can't find anything bad."
- "We loved it the whole way through. There was not a dull moment."
- "Extremely well-written."
- "The songs are incredible. The harmonies are incredible. They get in your head. I'm putting them on my iPod."
- "There are so many parts. So many opportunities to showcase different kinds of talent. You can really let your students shine through this show."
- "The music is amazing."
- "Brilliant, brilliant musical"
- "It's a great crowd entertainer. Everybody loves it. Everybody's laughing."
- "It's a wholesome story. There's not any questionable things that are going to make parents go 'Hmm, not sure I like my daughter being a part of that.'"
- "I HIGHLY recommend this show."
- "Any school should bring this to their theatre program."
- "It's something different. We see the same old musicals over and over again. This is a new, fresh-faced musical with just thousands of possibilities."